Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaves
prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
Skill Level: easy/beginner
1 pound sausage (mild Italian)
1 pound lean ground beef (I always use grass fed)
1 cup of quick cooking oats (not instant)
1 packet of bacon ( I like to use Applegate Sunday bacon)
1/3 cup of A-1 steak sauce
2 eggs beaten
3-4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Parchment paper a large baking sheet.
- Combine all of the ingredients above in a large mixing bowl.
- Roll up your sleeves and mix well with your hands, you can use a fork but hands will be better
- Divide mixture into 12-14 large balls and then shape them into mini loaves.
- Top each mini meatloaf with bacon that has been cut in half
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bacon gets crispy
Serve with a salad.
This meal is super easy to make and everyone loves I hope you do too.