Thai Turkey and Sweet Potato Noodles
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
2-3 Tablespoon- Sesame oil
1 ½ pounds of ground turkey breast
½ of yellow onion, diced
4- garlic cloves, minced
1 ½ to 2 teaspoon- fresh minced ginger (1 small piece)
1 box (Veggie Noodle Co) of spiralized sweet potato noodles
3-4Tablespoon- GF soy sauce, or low sodium
1/3 C- chicken broth
1 C- coconut milk
Juice of ½ of a lime, zest of lime to add as garnish
- Preheat oven to 375.
2. Get all ingredients ready before you start to make this dish.
3. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet that is oven proof. Once hot add onion to cook and let them sauté for a few minutes then add the turkey. Let turkey cook till browned. Break up any large pieces, but keeping them fairly large.
4. Add to pan the ginger, garlic, stir together. Then add the noodles, chicken broth, soy sauce, lime juice and coconut milk. Stir everything together, making sure the noodles get coated.
5. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, until the noodles are tender.
6. Remove from oven and add everything to bowl and serve immediately
One of my most popular recipes from 2017