Garlic Pork and Vegetables Sheet Pan
Prep Time: including cutting 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
4 pieces of boneless pork chops
1 bag of purple potatoes, cut into small bite size pieces
3-4 stems of broccolini, cut up
handful of grape tomatoes
1/2 sweet yellow onion, sliced into thick pieces
4 cloves of garlic, smashed
2 Tablespoons of Italian Seasoning
1-2 Teaspoon of garlic salt
2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon of cumin (only on pork)
2-3 Tablespoon EVOO
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Clean and cut pork, potatoes, broccolini, onion and tomatoes.
3. In a small bowl combine EVOO and seasonings, mix together.
4. Arrange everything on the prepared baking sheet. Make sure everything is touching it shrinks in the oven, you can always fit a few more items in. Add cumin on pork only.
5. Pour the EVOO mixture over and make sure everything is coated well, mix each ingredient to make sure evenly coated.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, serve immediately. To dish add the onions and tomatoes on top of pork.
You can change up the vegetable to what your family likes.
If you have a lemon a little zest on the broccolini at the end would be a great addition